Vexus Reference: VEX00844
Activity: Specialist Very Long Established Holiday Tour Operator
Location: United Kingdom
Turnover: circa. £ 5,8400,000 (FY 2017 Forecast)
Gross Profit: circa. £1,045,000 (FY 2017 Forecast)
Adjusted EBITDA: circa £304,000 (FY 2017 Forecast)
Vexus is exclusively retained to find a buyer for this long established & specialist holiday brand. For over 35 years our clients have offered holiday tours with their own travel and accommodation in prime sites across the Mediterranean. The business has very high levels of cashflow due to a large percentage of customers booking up to 18 months in advance. There is additional growth potential for the business by rolling out their current business model into new geographical catchments.
16,000+ client-base with high levels of repeat business
- Business established 35+ years
- Trusted operator with solid reputation
- Significant business goodwill & brand value
- High levels of repeat business
- Strong & Positive Cashflow
- Industry Leader
- Scalable Market Opportunity
- Ideal ‘bolt-on’ business
The business has recently completed a major re-structuring and transformation, including: new products, focus on market demands, bespoke enhancements to all products, investment in digital aspects of the business as well as implementing operational efficiencies. This business is well positioned to further increase turnover and profits moving forward.
Long Term Relationships with Prime Mediterranean Locations
Reason for Sale
The founder and former Chairman and Managing Director has recently retired and the family owners are now looking to find an investor to purchase their shareholdings and continue the development of the business taking it to the next level.
|Year End September||2013||2014||2015||2016||2017 Forecast|
Ideally we seek a trade buyer with an existing business focus as a Specialist Holiday Provider or Tour Operator. Consideration will also be given to other buyers with strong market or client synergies looking for a scalable ’bolt-on’ business opportunity.
- Fully proven, successful business model
- 35+ years of excellent goodwill & reputation
- Current knowledgeable and experience staff
- The Business can be operated from any location
- Profitable business with strong cashflow
- Large client base & high level of recurring customers
- Great National & International Growth Potential
The Vendors Acquisition Options
The Vendors are open to a variety of different acquisition options, including:
- The Whole Comprehensive 2-Product Existing Package – around £2m.
- Or Established UK and European Tour operation offering Coach-Inclusive Holidays – around £750k.
- Or Established Company-Owned flexible Leisure Accommodation in Spain & South of France – around £1.50m.
This is a rare and low risk opportunity to acquire an established and profitable Specialist Holiday Tour Operator. The vendor is happy to facilitate a mutually agreeable handover period and may consider remaining involved for a longer period if required.
Offers will be invited for 100% of the shares in this business